1.13.2010

7 days





Well, it's officially been 7 days since he's been gone.

7 days that have felt like a month.

7 days where i haven't gone one without crying. Not to anyone but myself.

7 days where all i've wanted to do is fly out to england and live 2 years there with him.

7 days that i wish would not have to happen but NEED to.

7 days that made me realize how much he truly truly means to me.

7 days that have made me think about all the faces and outward appearances and emotions i've put on to try and make everyone think that i wasn't completely head-over-heels for him again.

7 days that feel like a lifetime....and i still have 2 years of this lifetime to go. ugh.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

7 days that have turned me into the sappy girl i never thought i'd be, who writes down her feelings to the outside world for who knows to read. yikes. i've got a LONG way to go.

1 comment:

  1. You know sweetie, I went through this very same exact thing! I still have the letters and everything. If you ever need someone to listen to you or to talk to, let me know! I may have some helpful words for you :) love you always, malisa

    ps. you are such a strong girl even though it doesn't feel like it. One way or another, girls like us always make it through...even when it sucks! love ya!

    ReplyDelete