8.22.2010

Call Me Irresponsible

First off, I will officially accept my "Worst Blogger Ever" award. I know I don't have many readers/followers or fans, but I'm a people-pleaser so when I hear a complaint I am quick to make it right!

Secondly, I'm having a hard time with blogging. There are trendy blogs, like my roommate, darling Hilary's. There are thought-dumping/thought-provoking blogs such as Lyndsie's. There are hilarious blogs, like my best friend Ashley "Helga" Palmer's. There are also heart-touching blogs, like Stephanie's. Up to this point I feel like my blog would be known as "blah land and the little black rain cloud" and I really don't want that to be what it is. I'm not an eloquent writer, but I feel like I could grow and learn a lot from keeping up around here. I guess I just need to get rid of this blogging block and embrace and inevitable.

Third, I'm in love so that may be another reason why I can't seem to make sense of anything, in the real world or cyber space.

Fourth, I get my wisdom cut out of my mouth come Monday morn. Pray for me all you freedom lovers and gauze haters!

1 comment:

  1. My dear MM :) Im calling you that from now on by the way! I love you dearly and yes i have missed you in the blogging world but you will come back to i just know it! I fell of the face of the blogging world too for a while but we can do it! :)did i mention i love you?! well i do :) be happy my dear! You have no idea the blessings you will recieve by being happy and doing your best!! I love you mucho!
    love forever and always
    your little sister
    sky sky :)

    ReplyDelete