3.03.2012

I've grown a foot or two!

I have been called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will be serving in the Adriatic North mission, speaking Croatian for 18 months starting July 16, 2012! My mission includes the countries of Slovakia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia. I cannot express how blessed I feel to be at a place in my life where I get to go on this great adventure and share my testimony with a people that I didn't really know existed! 

 Seriously though.

I'M GOING TO CROATIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON A MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that Heavenly Father helps lead us to where we need to be. He knows YOU. He loves YOU.

(Here are some pictures of Croatia......I'm dead.)





1 comment: