10.21.2009

Freshman Freakout

Well here we are, October 21, 2009. And I am officaially SUCKING at college. I have failed 4/6 of the tests I have taken, I feel like I am gaining haneous amounts of weight, I am not sleeping, and I feel like I've betrayed someone I really care about. I wish I could just press pause and get things back to normal. I made stupid mistakes, but I don't wanna be held accountable for them anymore!! I don't know how to handle them. A bunch of my friends are leaving on their missions so I go to a farewell every week, so I miss my own ward. I feel like I don't know anyone besides my roommates and the boys that come over to flirt. Most of the time when I'm not in the mood to have them over. I don't know what to do. I feel like I cry around 3 times a day over stupid things, like someone looking at me weird!! The worst part of it all is that i know exactly what i need to do....i just don't have time!!! Ugh. I hate college. toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment