10.12.2009

Weekend with my Best Friend!

Here we are again, you reading and me blabbing. haha I kind of think of this as a little bit of a diary for me. it is WAY easier to type a bunch of stuff especially when i'm at school all the time. Of course, it won't be as private as my diary, but it will give me a good way to write down all of the stuff i have done and am doing. Let's get this show on the road!!
Dixie State College
This weekend i went down with a bunch of my new BYU friends to Dixie to visit my best friend in the whole entire universe, Jacee Lynn Hardman. We left at 6 on Friday and got down there at about 10. Jacee had told me we were going to a toga party hosted by a bunch of their other friends so when i got there it was greek mania! All the girl were getting all dressed up in their togas and putting on whatever gold they could find. I got there and was rushed into getting ready also. I was excited to go because we never really have randomly themed parties at BYU! I didn't really realise what i was getting myself into until i actually got to the party. There were about 150 people crammed into a 20x10ft space with music blaring and togas flaring. it was NOTHING like byu thats for sure. ahah but it was still a dance party so we had a lot of fun! there were a lot of drunk people all around which was weird cuz i'm never really around that kind of stuff here. The party was fun, but it wasn't what i was used to and i felt QUITE out of place. It was really good to just spend time with Jace though. I realize how much i DO miss her. well ttfn. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment