4.21.2010

Success

Alright. Enough negative Nelly for me. a few things have gone VERY right in the last little bit. Let me expand.

1. I finished all my finals with a day to spare!

2. I had a great slumber party in our front room with Lair

3. I successfully avoided the creepy mailman today, that continues to ask me out every MW&F without fail.

4. Took myself out on a date to celebrate my freshman year at college last night. Complete with Dinner (Panda), Dessert (Milk duds & Andes Mints, along with fortune cookie from afore-mentioned dinner) and Movie (Princess and the Frog. DARLING)

5. I am pretty sure that I have learned enough about myself and what I need to function and how I like things to be done to last me a lifetime. What a great growing experience college has been!

6. I FINALLY know what my little quirks are!

-I can live off of oatmeal, peanut butter toast and BBQ chips.
-I can't sleep when I'm not in my bed
-I love having natural light in my apartment
-The gym is a secret sanctuary
-I'm an emotional eater (boo on this one)
-I'm a goal-setter. It keeps me going
-Texting someone all throughout the day is bliss for me.

First year of college is over, and looking back, it was pretty dang successful to me! On to the summer adventures.

p.s: Ok, I shouldn't say the mailman is creepy, although every time I log onto F-Book he somehow is logged on to chat and will just strike up a convo! Anyways, he just isn't getting the picture that I don't want to go out with him. It may be time to take drastic measures (cue evil music and a fake boyfriend).

p.p.s: I realized this morning that down the flap beside the zipper on the inside of my pants it reads (going parallel to the zipper)," Lucky You." I'll be sure to wear these on my honeymoon so that the people at Buckle can actually have use for their subliminal messaging. Future husband: please take notice of my zipper on my sky blue cargo pants. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment