3.01.2010

Oh happy day

Today it came!
The letter.
it's been 3 weeks and 4 days since i'd heard from him, but i got 4 pages of Tony to read. YAY!
I know, it may seem like sometimes i am just so down on life, but seriously this is the only place where i get to act down. I'm not the kind of person to act sad when i'm actually sad. i put on a really good face, and get over it.
"Outta sight, outta mind" is kinda my motto.
Except when it comes to tony. he just has to be on my mind all the time. ugh. but i kinda like it. haha
i'm laying in my bed at my parents house right now, and i completely forgot how good it felt to be here. i love my big bed and free laundry and food. and i love my family of course.
it was sunny today which was really nice.
i almost forgot how many people actually went to BYU during the winter. it seemed like people only existed in the ten minutes before each hour. but today, seeing as it was 50 degrees outside, people were taking naps on the grass, studying outside, and even stopping to talk to one another. there is seriously nothing i like more than walking across BYU campus when my classes are finished and just looking around. it is BEAUTIFUL. i really suggest just taking a walk around the good ol' Y to get you thinkin.
Things are looking up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment