2.26.2010

thoughtful

i have been in a very contemplative and reflective mood as of late, and i thought i ought to share the things that i am realizing i am SO grateful for thanks to this time i've spent thinking:

1. My roommates. Two words: "Despicable me" :)


2. My parents. they ALWAYS support me



3. Ashley. we always have good laughs together, and she always says the right thing.
i love you helg.

4. Miss pg. again, it's so weird that i'm thankful for something that would seem so fake, but really, it's changing my life.

5. a missionary. even though we may not be anywhere near to where i thought we could be, i still am so thankful for his example and he keeps me striving to be better.


6. Matt, Nick and Andrew. These boys are my best friends and i love just being able to go over to their apartment and talk about everything and anything with them. i love you guys.


7. sky. you're such a thoughtful person and focused on the right things. you're such an example to me.

8. my Heavenly Father. i'm so thankful for the church, and the strength i get from doing what's right.


Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open. ~John Barrymore

3 comments:

  1. thanks kenz.... that makes me happy :)
    You are amazing girl!
    I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I always love a shout out. Much appreciated. P.S.: I'm now a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh kenz! You are such a good friend & example to me. I feel honored to even be mentioned in your blog. I love how i talked to you & you told me your blog was a mess, but i came here and it looks good to me!! love you girl.

    ReplyDelete