2.22.2010

Waiting....

This is what i feel like i'm doing right now.

-waiting for the pageant to come around
-waiting for my next paycheck
-waiting for a letter
-waiting for my body to start cooperating with my dieting again

just waiting. ugh.

Prom 2009. One of the best dates EVER.


Silly Crazy Boy.

:)

One of the absolute best nights of my life.

So little back then. so fun.

i miss tony so much it's ridiculous. like seriously. he haunts my dreams and my every move. i think of him probably every minute. anything anyone says reminds me of him. it's getting to the point where it's kind of unbearable, and i really can't stand it! Luckilly i have some really good friends and people behind me to keep my chin up, but when it gets dark is when the feelings really get out of control. i miss him terribly. i miss his immature jokes, i miss his belly laugh, i miss us being the same height and him insisting that he's so much taller. i miss teasing him. i miss him holding me. i miss sharing everything with him. i miss being able to talk to him about whatever whenever. i miss by best friend.

after i had that whole realization that maybe we won't get married like i've always thought we would, i thought it would get so much easier, but no. it almost got harder now that i'm leaning on him in so much of a different way now. it's only been 2 months. seriously, this is about the worst thing ever. go missions.

3 comments:

  1. :[ I'm so sorry you are having a hard time. Let me tell you, I am not looking forward to this AT ALL. I'm sure once the first months go by, you'll get used to it and it will get better. I hope so at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not yet where you are but i guarantee i will be in 3 months and 4 days. We just gotta hang in there and remember we aren't in charge... the big guy upstairs is and we just need to have faith that everything is going to happen better than we could ever imagine! Have faith and just pray for him and for strength! I love you! Call me anytime... haha you already know this! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heck! This is making me miss my boy already! haha no no must resist!!!

    ReplyDelete